The Flower Shed Sussex offers a variety of seasonal flower workshops throughout the year.
We are located in beautiful surroundings at Beech Farm in the rolling hills of the Battle countryside, where we often see horses, sheep and wildlife passing by. Click here to view via Google Maps.
Whether you are a small group of friends wanting something creative to do or a hen party looking for something a little different, our workshops are always a hit. We cater for groups of 4 to 10 people per workshop.
The workshops currently available to book are:
- All year – Flower Arranging Workshop
- All year – Hand Tied Bouquets Workshop
- May – Peony Workshop
- May to September – Flower Crowns Workshop (for adults and children 8 and over)
- August to September – Dahlia Workshop
- November to December – Christmas Wreath Workshop
- November to December – Christmas Table Scaping Workshop
- November to December – Christmas Table Centrpiece Workshop
The Flower Shed Sussex can also provide a personalised package for you at an additional cost. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
All workshops cost from £40 per person and include the following:
- 3 hours of professional flower design advice and guidance
- Your creation to take home and enjoy
- Light refreshments (including tea, coffee, soft drinks, sweet and savoury snacks)
- Hints and tips on how to keep your flowers fresh
- Beautiful views of the Battle countryside
If you are interested in booking for one of our workshops, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Workshop Enquiry Form
We look forward to hearing from you!