About The Flower Shed
The freshest flowers are sourced and delivered across Hastings, Battle, Bexhill, Rye and all the villages in between.
We put together one style of bunch of flowers each weekday. We choose the blooms, design the look and send from Sussex with love.
Whether you are an organised or last minute gifter we have your back, you can order a bunch in advance or contact us on the day for delivery. We take orders up to 12.30pm each day (Monday to Saturday) for same day delivery. All you need to decide is how big a smile you want to deliver, we will do the rest,
You can personalise your gift with a card and message, just let us know the details when you order.
We get lots of enquiries about weddings and sympathy work. Please see our FAQ’s for more details on what we offer.
Taking care of your bunch of flowers
- trim your flower stems at an angle
- choose a suitable vase
- to make your flowers last longer, position the flowers in natural light but not in direct sunlight
- a cool position is favourable, avoid heat sources like radiators
- keep away from fruit, the gasses released from fresh fruit can make your flowers wilt quickly
- re-trim your stems and refresh the water every couple of days